Configuring Tines as an alert destination in your Panther Console
Destinations are integrations that receive alerts from rules, policies, system health notifications, and rule errors. Panther supports configuring Tines as the destination where you will receive alerts.
Sending Panther alerts to Tines means you can configure automated workflows in Tines that are initiated when a Panther alert is received.
To configure Tines as an alert destination in Panther, you'll need to create a Tines story, then use its webhook URL to configure a destination in Panther.
- 1.Log in to the Panther Console.
- 2.In the left sidebar, click Configure > Alert Destinations.
- 3.Click +Add your first Destination.
- If you have already created Destinations, click Create New in the upper right side of the page to add a new Destination.
- 4.Click Tines (Webhook).
- 5.Fill out the form to configure the Destination:
- Display Name: Enter a descriptive name.
- Severity: Select the severity level of alerts to send to this Destination.
- Alert Types: Select the alert types to send to this Destination.
- Log Type: By default, we will send alerts from all log types. Specify log types here if you want to only send alerts from specific log types.
- 6.Click Add Destination.
- 7.On the final page, optionally click Send Test Alert to test the integration. When you are finished, click Finish Setup.