Set up Duo SSO to log in to the Panther Console
- 1.Log in to the Panther Console.
- 2.Click the gear icon in the upper right. In the dropdown menu, click General.
- 3.Click the Identity & Access tab.
Keep this browser window open, as you will need the Audience and ACS URL values in the next steps.
- 3.Still in the Duo Admin Panel, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Save.
Keep this Duo Admin Panel browser window open, as you will need the Identity provider URL value in the next steps.
- 2.Next to Enable SAML, set the toggle to ON.
- 3.In the Default Role field, choose the Panther role that your new users will be assigned by default when they first log in via SSO.
- 4.Return to the Duo Admin Panel. Copy the Identity provider URL value and paste it into the Identity Provider URL field in the Panther Console.
- 5.Click Save Changes.
To test your setup, go to your Panther sign-in page and click Login with SSO.